I am joined today by Best Selling Author, Columnist and Founder of the Global Meaning Institute - Alex Pattakos PhD.
Finding life meaningful or finding the meaning in life is challenging in the modern world as it seems that despite having all the things that would appear to make us happy joyful and satisfied, this one thing still eludes many.
In my conversation with Alex I discover:
- How he first discovered Viktor E.Frankl's book Mans Search for Meaning
- The way in which the subject of meaning captivated Alex as a young man and has continued to do so throughout his life.
- His belief that there exists something beyond ourselves that helps us find meaning.
- Why society is becoming so secular that its preventing people from finding meaning in their lives and situations or engaging in civil discourse.
- The central way in which meaning effects how we show up to the world and the impact we have on others.
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The Dad Blueprint click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here