Need a 6-month timeline for preparing your house for sale? There’s a lot to do but you have the time. We get into remodeling, cleaning, pricing, marketing, and a bunch of other stuff and walk you through all of the planning and prep in today's episode. But before you begin remember your priorities – What's going to have the biggest ROI on the sale? Focus on that.
Here are a few of the other things we get into today:
- Decluttering: If you have a lot of clutter in your home, getting it organized down to a list is a huge starting point. This also includes prioritizing and delegating tasks, like contacting a junk collection company to get rid of unwanted stuff.
- Getting the exterior of your house to look pretty, including cleaning up the lawn.
- Deciding whether to donate stuff like books and furniture or sell them.
- Getting into the repairs – damaged/foggy windows, doors, hinges, get them all repaired.
- Make sure your house is picture-ready. These days, cameras can even show any dust on the surface. Make sure your house is kept perfectly clean.
- Getting through all of it could be quite a task, which is why you can always contact us to help you with your house sale!
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻