You should be Podcasting from your Trade Shows and Events! We discuss podcasting Options you need to check out to get More Leads, build your Brand, and increase Attendee Engagement!
Trade Show University founder and host, Jim Cermak, interviews Carey Green. Carey founded Podcast Fast Track - a full-service podcast production agency in 2018 and in 2023 launched "Mobile Podcast Studio" a full-service on-location recording solution for events, conferences, trade shows, and more. He is also host of his own daily podcast which averages over 10,000 listeners per day.
* Podcasting and the Mobile Podcast Studio option for events and trade shows.
* Why should every event organizer or trade show operator consider podcasting as part of their strategy?
* What kind of events or event-topics are best-fit for using a mobile podcast studio at their event?
* What are the different use cases for an on-site podcast recording studio at an event?
* What about sound issues at live events? Isn't the noise level inherent in public spaces difficult to overcome?
* How can trade show organizers afford a mobile podcast solution?
Carey's Top Takeaways:
* Leverage the portability and accessibility of audio to enhance your attendee experience.
* Find creative ways to get your event attendees talking about your event (both during and after).