Communication is full of opportunities and challenges. How do you effectively communicate with everyone in your business, especially if you're a multi-shop owner? Bill Snow discusses their own internal app and why it is critical in their business.
Bill Snow, VP of Franchise Development and Operations, Rad Air. Listen to Bill's previous episodes HERE
Watch Full Video Episode HERE
- Internal company app- 10 franchises, how do you effectively communicate with everyone?
- Communication- opportunity, and obstacles
- Upcoming training in town- instead of the email trickle-down effect to technician level, switch to an app. Set reminders, set deadlines (video/training/messages), two-way street.
- Sending videos, employee manual, training, insurance, etc
- Learning Management System- inside the app, developed video content (short segments)
- Career fair- discuss the app for the company
- Onboarding new employees- onboarding videos prior to the first day
- App developer: https://www.verasana.com/
Thanks to our Partner, Dorman Products. Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour
Connect with the Podcast:
Aftermarket Radio Network
Subscribe on YouTube
Visit us on the Web
Follow on Facebook
Become an Insider
Buy me a coffee
Check out today's partner: