FINDING MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED PROPERTIES WITH ZACK BOOTHE
Just a few years ago, Zack Boothe was a window cleaner. You can even find his window cleaning tutorial videos on YouTube with millions of views. Although he achieved success with his window cleaning business, he always dreamt of being a real estate investor. Taking a leap of faith, he walked away from window cleaning, and within a handful of years, he was making over a million dollars per year from real estate investing. Zack now has his own team and spends much of his time giving back and helping others get started in the competitive game of real estate.
Zack is passionate about sharing how easy it is to be successful once you implement a system that consistently produces discounted properties. When he isn’t helping people make money through real estate, Zack can be found spending time with his wife and two children and hiking the mountains of the Western United States.
1. Going from a window cleaner to real estate investor
2. Building both money and time freedom with real estate
3. Zack’s advice on how to start investing in real estate
4. How to build and keep up your positive belief system
5. Real estate wholesaling
6. Secrets on finding massively discounted properties
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
Trying to figure out myself, and trying to get traditional loans for everything. Overcome that by listening to podcasts and YouTube channels, and having a mentor.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
Always have a goal and focus on the day-to-day tasks that will hit the goal.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?