Ian talks about in this episode that running away from your grief will only come back to haunt you, but unloading your grief and connecting with someone you trust can make provisions for your powerful healing.
• Acknowledging your pain and releasing your anguish
• Talking your grief out can be done in both writing or speaking form
• Feeling everything that you need to feel is part of the process which helps you to release your pain
• Having the courage to speak up for yourself is a necessary step for your individual and collective healing
• Let go of your grief in whichever way you prefer and feel comfortable with
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform