Belen Caballero is a real estate investor, known as “Belen the Builder” on Instagram for her DIY house rehab and construction expertise. She’s always been a yes-woman, taking everything as an adventure. She moved from across the country to build her real estate portfolio one runned down the house at a time. Belen has learned how to breathe life into her rehabs and shares her journey along the way. She enjoys traveling and experiencing different cultures. Her goal is to achieve financial freedom and create generational wealth.
1. How to invest in real estate from out of state
2. Finding and analyzing BRRRRs
3. Why long term rentals
4. The power of masterminds and coaching
6. Belen’s plans moving forward
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
Believing that it couldn’t do something for them.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
Yoga to stay motivated and energized every day.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?