Recorded Live at the 2023 Institute Summit, Tim Chakarian and Johanna Reichert explain why you should 'stop stopping' and the biggest change and growth in your business comes from within.
Tim Chakarian and Johanna Reichert, Bimmer PhD Motorsports, Pasadena, CA
- The transformation was not changing the world but changing who I was and how I looked at things
- Service advisors should have a human connection with each customer
- Look around at the processes that make the magic happen
- The questions are the most powerful part- “What would you do if I wasn’t here”
- Don’t be the answer man, find the solution- teach the change of thinking so your team can come up with the solution and own it.
- Tracking how many customers to know how much you have grown
- The number 1 job of a leader is to replace yourself with someone better
- Fix the owner. Fix the shop
- Stop stopping - the moment you stop, the current will push you back. It’s easier to keep going than stop and restart.
- Make more time to visit shops and see how they're doing
- Leadership in associations- it's not just who you are in that position, but how did the person before you influence you? and how will you influence the next person? Don't break that progress, keep that progress going
Thanks to our Partner, NAPA AUTO CARE
Learn more about NAPA AUTO CARE and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com
Connect with the Podcast:
Aftermarket Radio Network
Subscribe on YouTube
Visit us on the Web
Follow on Facebook
Become an Insider
Buy me a coffee