Loading Episode...
Kingdom Cross Roads Podcast - Robert Thibodeau EPISODE 918, 22nd April 2021
The BluePrint of God – Don Long pt 3

The BluePrint of God – Don Long pt 3

The Blueprint of God

Don Long pt 3

How many of us have wanted to achieve something, starting a business or fulfilling a career goal, but failed? Or, worse yet, never even attempted to achieve the dream? Well, buckle your seat belts, folks. Today is going to be the day where you are going to receive a revelation that will inspire you to make a radical transformation to start walking out your God given destiny. Amen!

This is part three of my "four part" interview with Don Long. Don is a respected serial entrepreneur of two businesses that have generated more than $100 million in sales spanning over three decades and author of several books. His latest book is "The Blueprint of God," which we will be discussing today.

What is the “Blueprint of God” and how can we find it?

You speak about “the wisdom of the serpent.” What is that and how can it help us to lead national reform?

In your book, you mention that it only takes between 3-5% of the population to “tip” the scales and make a shift in our systems. This is actually quite accurate when you think of the homosexual and transgender movement influencing government today. Changing the terms of biological sexual identity and definition of marriage. They only account for about 3% of the population, but they are influencing laws and policies that the other 97% MUST follow.

How can we, as individual Christians, start to influence the decision makers and, basically, become the top 3-5% and cause a “tipping” of the systems back to God?

So it is basically our “identity” in Christ that should shape how we interact with the world’s systems?

Go down below into the show notes and order Don’s great book, “The Blueprint of God.” Check out his other books as well. “God’s Blueprint for Nations” and Don’s international best-selling book, “Sell or Don’t Eat!”



Email:  coaching@donwlong.com

Website: http://www.donwlong.com/

Book: “The Blueprint of God” – on Amazon


Book: “God’s Blueprint for Nations” – on Amazon

Book: “Sell or Don’t Eat” – on Amazon