To search for your purpose and achieve freedom from your grief, Ian shares with you in this episode how standing up and fighting for the truth can help shed light to the true direction of where you are headed.
• Understanding how your grief creates a blockage that causes you to feel stuck and hopeless
• Feeling the uncertainty of the future and having the courage to keep on moving forward nonetheless
• Pondering about the meaning of your life and searching for freedom
• Recognizing your value and feeling safe and unashamed of yourself
• The more you can step into who you truly are, the more that you will feel that freedom flowing
• Do not force yourself to get an answer and focus only on what is important because the answer you are searching for will eventually come to you
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform