This week on The Real Estate Sales Show we are joined by the amazing Breann Llewelyn.
Breann has been in real estate for about 10 years now, she started selling real estate right after graduating from high school and closed 67 deals in her first year. Within a few years she was selling over a 100 homes a year and sold 167 homes in her best year ever.
She is super focused on her goals , has excellent work ethic and is super disciplined and this is why she able to sell over one homes a year only working 3 days a week.
Listen to this episode and learn:
* Why it is critically important to have a strong morning routine.
* How to structure a Successful day everyday.
* How to deal with rejection.
* What systems are needed to break the 100 transaction a year mark.
* How to become more efficient with your time.
* How to avoid the biggest momentum killer.
* Plus so much more
Danny Morel on FacebookDanny Morel on InstagramBreann Llewelyn on Facebook