I am joined today by former Soldier, Adventure & Endurance Athlete, Author and Charity Fundraiser Jordan Wylie to discuss Making your Mark on the World.
Jordan's extreme feats of endurance to raise money for charity have taken him across the world to some of the most dangerous places on the planet.
I find out from Jordan:
- What drives him to carry out such extreme feats of physical and mental endurance
- How positive action is such a big thing for him rather than simply talking about doing stuff
- The complicated backdrop to the Middle East and what he has seen in his time in the region
- How Jordan deals with anxiety, depression and epilepsy so he can conquer his dreams in life
- His current adventure going on right now which is paddle boarding the coast of Great Britain
To find out about the Great British Paddle and Track Jordan's progress check it out here.
Get involved and find out more
GRAB A FREE COPY OF MY E BOOK THE VAM BLUEPRINT RIGHT HERE
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here