Turning the Table ep. 123
- Chowco.org Check In
- Clearing the decks for 2023
- How Many F*cks Do You Have to Give in a Day
- What exactly is a mindset?
- Fixed versus Growth Mindsets
- Why is 2023 any different than 2022?
- Can't we use the same mindset we had last year?
- Mindset Belief #1 - Own Your Circumstance.
- Things will never go back to what they were; the quicker you can let that go, the sooner you can start moving forward.
- Mindset Belief #2 – Connect to and live your values.
- Align yourself with people, places, and organizations that share those values.
- Mindset Belief #3 – Embrace the unknown with Neutrality
- Be less certain and hold it all loosely.
- Essential Mental Attributes: Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration as a way of being.
Support for The Hospitality Industry:
I Got Your Back
The Burnt Chef Project
Chef Life Coaching
Join the only free online community dedicated to chefs who want to enjoy their careers without sacrificing their lives, The Chef Life Brigade.
Turning the Table is the most progressive podcast for today's food and beverage industry featuring staff-centric operating solutions for restaurants in the #newhospitalityculture.
Join Jim Taylor of Benchmark Sixty and Adam Lamb as they "turn the tables" on the prevailing operating assumptions of the restaurant business in favor of innovative solutions to our industry's most persistent challenges.
Check out the weekly videocast on
Benchmark Sixty sponsors this show; check out their unique staff retention solution.
In Partnership with Chef Life Coaching
Turning the Table is a production of Realignment Media.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp