As international speaking coaches and founders of Remarkable Speaking, Shelley Goldstein and Mark Bossert have trained thousands of people in over 40 countries from just about every industry on how to become confident and compelling speakers.
In today's episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how to unlock your inner voice to be seen, speak with intention and make meaningful connections anywhere, anytime about anything.
Shelley, Mark, and I discuss:
- How they learned storytelling [01:44]
- How to set the stage [05:09]
- Where storytelling can be most effective for corporate refugees [10:14]
- Where community experiences intersect with remarkable speaking [16:34]
- Their definition of community [21:18]
Learn more about Shelley and Mark at https://remarkablespeaking.com/, https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelleygoldstein, and https://www.linkedin.com/in/markbossert.
Thank you to Our Sponsor:
The Smashing the Plateau Community