Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Would you like to significantly increase your life span with maximum health and vitality? If yes - this podcast is for you – a MUST listen! Make yourself comfy as this podcast is long, but oh, so worth every minute of it!
Join me in this mind-boggling, eye-opening, life changing and potentially lifesaving interview with Dr Alan Goldhamer, one of the world’s leading experts on medically supervised water-only fasting, and a fountain of knowledge on a multitude of related topics.
From the amazing benefits of water-only fasting for our health and longevity, to the biological, social and cultural conditioning of women and men, my Guest brings up a new narrative for the prevention and cure of many common health conditions and diseases, which the medical profession in the main chooses to ignore.
In this episode you will learn:
- what is water fasting
- intermittent fasting vs long-term fasting
- what common and dangerous health conditions it eliminates or mitigates
- the physiology, psychology and medical framework of fasting
- the role of dopamine
- the process and protocols of fasting
- the risks and precautions
- how to escape the Pleasure Trap with the SOS strategy
- why exercise before breakfast burns more visceral fat
- And much more!
Educational, bold, inspiring, engaging and fun!
Enjoy and please share - most importantly with your doctor!
For the links to resources, Guest contact and bio please go to the SHOW NOTES.
For more info about the podcast including upcoming episodes please visit my MAIN WEBSITE