Davide Di Giorgio joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped his life.
Davide is the number one international best-selling author of “Being UNapologetic”, a keynote and TEDx speaker, Comparanoia™ expert, and a speaking and confidence consultant for influencers and celebrities. He is a writer for The Good Men Project, Thought Catalog, Thrive Global, and Success Profiles Magazine. His philanthropic endeavor, Project Being UNapologetic dares to tackle bullying and build confidence and self-esteem while funding dream projects for high school performing arts students.
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
1. Who are you?
2. What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
3. What was valuable about your school experience?
4. Which teachers do you remember and why?
5. Who did you admire when you were young?
6. What was it about that person that had such an impact?
7. What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What does your future look like?
10. What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?