The Dancefight Event that I attended a few weeks ago, inspired these 7 things that can be applied to dance, life and business.
1.Learn to take time with the music. In dance, life and business, some ideas are for now and some ideas are for later.
2.When there is contrast in styles, it's more interesting.
3. Partner work was engaging and reminded me of the importance of creative collaborations and allowing time and experience for that to develop.
4. Subtleties can be significant.
5. When a variety of levels and directions of the freestyle were executed, it was more engaging.
6. Clean transitions are so important. It made me think about being mindful of the transitions between activities during the day in dance, life and business.
7. I love the encouragement from everyone all around. A battle can still be uplifting even though it's a competition.
Get my FREE Audio Resource
The Dancefight Instagram
The Dancefight Facebook
The Dancefight YouTube
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!