On this episode we talk about how to be proud of who you are and what you are. My guest today is bestselling author and host of the Veteran State of Mind Podcast, along with Iraq and Afghanistan Vet - Geraint Jones
With the modern world putting all kinds of pressure and expectations on Men and Dads to be a certain way and act in a certain way, not say this, not say that a whole generation of men are being silenced and fundamentally changing who they are at their core. At best it can cause confusion at worse suicide.
In my conversation with Geraint we discuss:
- Geraint's inspiration, influences and how he crafts his day for maximum effect
- How we as a society are looking at failure and success in a way that is too black and white and why failing and making mistakes is part of human existence
- The war being waged against men right now and how we can begin to cut through a lot of the misinformation and stick to the facts (in relation to both sexes).
- The mental impact of lockdowns and how it has contributed to an isolationist way of life for many people.
- Why we must not be afraid of offending people when having difficult conversations.
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The Dad Blueprint click here**
**To join my EXCLUSIVE Brotherhood for Dads - The Dads Circle click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here