This is a very special episode. Jenny Lisk interviewed Joseph James about living through the death of his wife on her podcast, The Widowed Parent Podcast.
Joseph and Jennifer talk about how Joseph raised his children alone, how his children dealt with the death of his wife, and navigating life as a single parent.
Joseph shares about his morning routine, you can find the free ebook here: https://witty-artisan-3809.ck.page/e99d552ce1
In this episode:
- How joseph death with becoming a single parent
- How he taught his children about death and grief
- How he became a better dad
- Joseph’s morning routine
- Surround yourself with supportive people who can help you through tough times.
- You are not alone, even if you are widowed, there is a whole community to support you.
- Create a morning routine (link below for Joseph’s morning routine free ebook)
- "As I grew as an individual, I was able to process grief” - Joseph James
- "It's okay to grieve, just don't get stuck in it” - Joseph James
- "Take your time to grieve" - Joseph James
Get Joseph's free morning routine ebook here: https://witty-artisan-3809.ck.page/e99d552ce1
Connect with Jenny Lisk:
The Widowed Parent Podcast: https://jennylisk.com/podcast-main
Jenny Lisk's website: https://jennylisk.com/
Connect with Joseph James: