Nellie is a Family Life & Leadership Coach who focuses on helping parents eliminate power struggles with their daughters and help them grow into confident, wise, and respectful young women that are actually ready for the world!
She is a wife and mom to 4 daughters, author, speaker and podcaster, homeschooling parent and adventure chaser. She has a degree in biology and psychology and a diverse behavior background from humpback whales in the South Pacific to teens and parents in homes across the world. She believes in a life of intention and making dreams and goals realities. She knows that the best way to help the world is through one living room at a time!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why Nellie chose this elephant and why it is important for her to address
- What “the second half of childhood” means and how it applies to this discussion
- The importance of guiding your kids through what Nellie refers to as “The Great Transition”
- How self-disciplined leadership starts early (and in the home)
- The knee-to-knee conversation tactic and how it may help cool down a heated situation
- The effects of this ever-changing world on the demands of parenting
- The defining difference between finding and building your identity
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp