Many people want to use fast paths to making money. In this episode Ryan shares with us 4 steps to succeed: Make a decision, Set a clear goal, Make a list and Take action on your list.
My Guest: Ryan Kugler
Directing a movie starting at age of 13 with some major stars and for the last 25-years, he has been building profitable businesses. He runs several seven and eight-figure companies, including A5 Events, Ideal Content and Plan B Distribution. The best part? He doesn’t work insane hours and is able to spend most of his time with his family.
· Ryan is a busy guy and is on podcasts because he wants to help people.
· There are core principles that work that need to be brought to life in the new generation.
· Ryan began with a family business when he was in high school and learnt there are issues that come up that you need more money so he opened a second business followed by a third.
· The more he worked the more he received what he wanted.
· When you are doing something you want to do and you get compliments it is rewarding, and then you can continue.
Ryan makes a list and then pursues it.
· First thing is specificity, and then make a list of how to get to it. Take action.
· Be sure to put your phone to the side. Don’t be lazy about communications
Did you enjoy this episode? Then subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes, making us all cooler in the process!)