Our mutual podcast launch of this interview on the power of vulnerability with Lori on her Simply Designed Life Podcast:
On this episode, I'm actually getting interviewed by Lori Rochino for her Simply Designed Life Podcast. So we decided to do our first mutual or dual launch of the episode on her show as well as here on LIVETHEFUEL! Lori launched this episode as a Part I and Part II style release for her podcast.
Here's more about Lori... Lori Rochino’s own struggle with being overwhelmed and information overload led her to the declutter coaching and productivity world where she aims to use the 80/20 rule (Pareto Principle) in almost everything she does. Her professional background is in marketing communications for financial services and startups. Her work has appeared in both national and local outlets. She is the author of Fifty Shades of Simple: How to Prioritize in the Age of Information Overload.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time="00:00"] TBD
- [spp-timestamp time="01:00:00"] Final Words
Possible Quote Mentioned During the The Show... - Quote Creator
[spp-tweet tweet="Make positive changes in yours & other people's lives in 2017 @LIVETHEFUEL "]
Links and Resources:
Pending FINAL WORDS…
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #LIVETHEFUEL