Educators are the most amazing creatures. This episode is completely devoted to the unbelievable educators who do the most important job on Earth. There is an encouraging message for new teachers, teacher leaders, teachers in distress and teachers in transition. Every educator is celebrated!
· Implementing small, simple changes every day can have extraordinary results.
· Being an educator is tough and requires a different set of mental, emotional and physical muscles.
· We show up because our mission is bigger than our problems.
· A hard day is a short-term problem. A negative mindset is a long-term problem.
· If you find yourself needing a lifeline, then those you work for and with need one too.
· Pay attention to how they pay attention.
· Please continue having the time of your life doing what you love.
· Greatness awaits you if you don’t give up.
· Every adjustment made me better, made me stronger, got me closer to the best version of me possible.
Participate in the 200th Episode Fun
Option 1: If you have enjoyed the podcast, leave me a quick audio comment telling me what your favorite thing about the Empowering Educators podcast is. Don’t forget to say your name and where you’re from so I can give you the proper shout out. You can use Voxer (my handle is gschultek). You can also use a voice recorder app on your phone and email it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2: Take less than 10 seconds to fill out this google form to cast your vote for favorite episode and favorite aspect of the show!