Analiza Quiroz Wolf is an Executive Coach and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Facilitator.
She is committed to guiding leaders, especially women and people of color, and organizations to their highest potential.
In today's episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how to guide leaders, especially women and people of color, and organizations to their highest potential.
Analiza and I discuss:
- Her career journey [02:20]
- How past experiences lead to today’s focus [08:09]
- The unique challenges for women of color in leadership [09:33]
- The questioning of self-worth that’s inculcated as part of our culture [11:13]
- How to overcome the feeling of lack of self-worth [13:01]
- How working at your mindset can be a game changer [16:00]
- Community supporting your ability to thrive as a leader [19:03]
- Community as a place where you feel safe, feel seen, and you can share hard things [22:00]
Learn more about Analiza at www.analizawolf.com, www.linkedin.com/in/analizawolf/, and www.instagram.com/analizawolf/
Thank you to our sponsor:
The Smashing the Plateau Community