Today, I am excited to welcome back Christy Zlatkus, founder of Z Family Law, to the show! Since the last time she was on the podcast, she has rebranded her law firm with a clear focus on creating consistent branding across every sensory aspect and social media platform. Christy talks to us about what that experience was like, what it means to really be client focused, and her unique approach to her rebrand.
In this episode, Neil and Christy discuss:
- Being a partner in your client’s change.
- Creating more value for your clients than just legal services.
- Rebranding without changing what is working.
- What it means to work with the right marketing company.
- Viewing everything from the client experience.
- In family law especially, your clients want to see hope and empathy.
- It is easy to pick a logo and colors that have meaning. But you need to create a feeling with your brand to really connect to your clients.
- Your website is the cornerstone of your branding.
- Rebranding and building your website is going to take time to do it right.
"It's easy to pick a logo that has a meaning, and it's really easy to pick colors. What's hard is authenticity. Because to be authentic, you got to be vulnerable, and you have to let people know the real you." — Christy Zlatkus
Listen to Ep 168 of the Law Entrepreneur with Christy Zlatkus here!: https://thelawentrepreneur.com/episodes/ep-168-changing-family-law-narrative-creating-office-environment-supports-practice-area-christy-zlatkus/
Get in touch with Christy Zlatkus:
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist - Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time - to learn more, go to http://ruby.com/ or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO - Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won't confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.