Brian Yamabe is a software engineer, a member of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran in San Jose, and on Concordia University Portland's Board of Regents.
Brian’s suggested things to see and do:
Go to Monterey Bay and see:
· The Aquarium (https://www.montereybayaquarium.org/)
· Pebble Beach (https://www.pebblebeach.com/)
· 17 Mile Drive through Pebble Beach
· Cannery Row (https://canneryrow.com/)
· Carmel (https://www.carmelcalifornia.com/)
· Do a food tour!
Sorelle Italian Bistro: http://www.sorelleitalianbistro.com/
Royal Taj Indian Cuisine: http://www.royaltajcampbell.com/
Hiking trails in San Jose, the one that goes by the SETI telescopes is particularly notable.
Brian’s podcast: https://WorkInProgressPodcast.org
Brian’s church: http://sanjoselutheran.org/
Today's sponsor is Audible, go to www.audibletrial.com/LutheranCartographer for a free audio book and to try out Audible!
I'm on Twitter, @NWCartography