Have you ever felt that your podcast feels more like a stale bag of chips?
I think every podcaster goes through a stage where they get unsure of what comes next, what do I change, or is this still my passion. Talking into a microphone in an empty room or hosting conversations over the internet, keeping the connection alive to your purpose is key to long-term success.
What got you here won't always get you there. Realize where you started this journey doesn't have to be where you stay. We are all climbing a mountain, and as we climb, we might get a better view of the horizon and see a different opportunity; it's ok, as they say, it's about the journey, not the destination. Today on Podcast Me Anything, we deep dive into what you do, how you know when you are there, and what to do about it.
· Why do people stop listening to podcasts (1:45)
· Anchor adds Video to podcasts inside Spotify (1:55)
· When does it make sense to use Anchor (5:32)
· Does the Riverside.fm integration make it worth switching (9:42)
· How to know if your podcast is getting stale (12:16)
· Preventing burnout when your podcast is over two years old (16:17)
· Figuring out what is real and what's not when it comes to podcasting (23:54)
· Making changes when you don't always get feedback when you ask for it (25:41)
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Join the Podcast Me Anything Facebook Group
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Podcast Me Anything - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn