**This episode is supported by podcast website page builder, Podpage. Head on over to podpage.com and use the promo code PMA to get an easy-to-use and dynamic podcast website in minutes. **
Are you a podcaster that suffers from shiny object syndrome?
One of those shiny objects almost every podcast chases at some point is advertising. It’s the default place most people look to when trying to monetize a podcast, but as many podcasters find out, it can be more challenging than it seems.
We see so many big names in the podcast space using advertising to generate revenue, and we ask why not me.
Step in from stage left, podcast advertising expert Heather Osgood who brings an in-depth but straightforward understanding of what it means to be an influencer and begin to wield that influence to your loyal fan base through advertising.
· State of podcast advertising in a non-covid world (0:55)
· What brands are dominating the podcast advertising space (2:07)
· What does podcast advertising offer that other mediums do not (3:49)
· Has podcast advertising normalized in a living with COVID-19 world (6:10)
· How did political advertising impact podcasting (8:32)
· How do coach a podcaster to be effective influencers (11:50)
· What does a podcaster new to advertising need to think about before jumping in (14:25)
· What is the future of podcast advertising (18:03)
Reference: Magellan AI Blog: How have the presidential candidates used podcast advertising in the election
Website link: https://truenativemedia.com/
· LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/podcastadvertising
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/truenativemedia
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truenativemedia/
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Podcast Me Anything - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn