Have you ever felt rejected?
Well my guest today went from being the kid in school that nobody wanted to sit next to, to becoming the man that the biggest influencers and celebrities want to sit with.
The pain of rejection pushed him on a mission to find out how human beings tick. How they make decisions and why they do what they do.
This fascination led him on crazy adventures, from inviting well known actors and billionaires to dinner; to being crushed by a bull after slapping it on the behind!
While some people may call him a mad man, Jon Levy calls himself a human behavior scientist .
Jon is the author of the critically acclaimed book the 2am principle and has been featured in all the major media outlets including Forbes, business insider and the new york times to name a few.
I invite you to come on an EPIC adventure where you will find out the truth behind the mystery of what motivates us to make the choices we make.
It is my absolute pleasure and honor to introduce to you the influencer of influencers … Jon Levy
What you will learn:
- The powerful impact of hanging out with the right people
- How to curate the right people you surround yourself with
- Why it’s a bad idea to take a client to dinner
- How to have the most EPIC experiences
- How to become a super influencer
- How to overcome fear of rejection
- … and MUCH MORE
- Jon got crushed by a raging bull and almost died after slapping it on its backside
- Jon asked a complete stranger to travel with him to a foreign country
- Jon has dinner with billionaires, celebrities and Olympic champions
- Jon pushes his boundaries by living according to his EPIC formula
Jon’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!