You've done so much work to make your house perfect and sale ready; and yet, you aren't landing interested buyers. What is it that's keeping buyers from making an offer?
Is it the looks, or is it the price? Or does it have something to do with the market? Or is it all of the reasons combined?
Find out in this episode of the How To Sell A House podcast with Cassidy, Chris, and Loren. Listen up as they share the top 5 reasons your house is still on the market waiting to be sold despite you having done so much to land it to the right buyer!
Points to look out for:
- Price your home correctly: any home will sell for the right price
- Don't be there during the showings.
- People have different opinions on things, so be aware of that. For instance, some buyers would not want to be around power lines, but some would be okay with that.
- Make a list of the positives and negatives of your property and price accordingly.
- Professional photos make all the difference in the world.
- It is important to assess the market conditions when you're trying to sell your house. Have an idea about your competition and be prepared to compete with them.
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻