Have you seen advertising for a Podcast conference before?
Several have gained strength in the last ten years and are now gold standards for Podcasting, like Podfest and Podcast Movement. However, knowing when to go can be a tricky question to answer because it is a significant investment for most people that might not be generating revenue from the podcast.
Several conferences are planned this year with live events officially back in session, and today we deep dive into how you know when it's the right time.
· YouTube makes a big potential move into Podcasting (1:21)
· What makes YouTube a great place for podcasts (7:50)
· When do I go to a Podcast Conference (12:42)
· Learning to access new ways of thinking (23:57)
· When do you speak at a Podcast Conference (38:24)
Twitter thread Mentioned in the show
Indie Pod Con 8
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Podcast Me Anything Facebook Group
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Podcast Me Anything - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn