Do you have ADHD?
You may have a massive advantage!
In this episode I pick the brains of Peter Shankman. A hugely successful entrepreneur, bestselling author, Angel investor, Nasa Advisor, Skydiver and Ironman Triathlon, who attributes his high level of achievement to having ADHD.
Peter is the ex founder of HARO the largest free source repository in the world which was acquired just 2 years after he started it in his apartment.
Peter is the founder of ShankMinds: Breakthrough, a private online entrepreneurial community, with clients in 10 countries
Peter also hosts the award-winning podcast on ADHD, Faster Than Normal, which is helping to turn the conversation around ADHD from curse to gift, by interviewing successful people who have made ADHD their secret superpower
His social media clients include big names such as American express, Disney, The Royal bank of Canada, and Sprint to name just a few.
He has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, FOX news and many other media networks
What you will learn:
- How to get other people to talk about you and your company
- How to use PR stunts to get noticed
- How to get paid for public speaking
- Why it’s important not to care about what others think of you
- How having ADHD can be a major advantage in business
- Why it’s important to network wherever you go
- What’s the best Social Media Strategy
- Peter started HARO in his apartment and sold it just 2 years after launch
- Peter reached 250,000 subscribers before selling out
- Peter wakes up at 3:30am every morning
Peter’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Get in touch with Peter on Twitter – @Petershankman
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!