In this episode, Ian chats with the founder and director of training company Human Incite, Blythe Rowe. Blythe's a compassionate woman whose goal is to create a connection where relationships are meaningful, and workplaces are safe spaces where you can belong yourself to.
• How Blythe learned and inspired others to thrive in an environment which drives
• Making sure to incorporate important elements into your life to continue moving forward
• Being more playful with life instead of being serious all the time
• Continuously taking opportunities and looking at your great progress
• Understanding that as leaders, you inspire others to be the best that they can be while keeping in mind to validate their feelings
• Recognizing and rewarding great behavior even if the goal is not achieved
• Storytelling life struggles and overcoming it can be a powerful tool to inspire action and apply it as a lifestyle element
• Connecting with people emotionally while being aware of boundaries
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform