Job seekers often get anxiety talking about areas that they don’t excel in or aren’t as experienced in. We can’t help it if we aren’t 100% qualified for each and every position we apply to.
“We’re always battling imposter syndrome – feelings inside that diminish our experience. This is normal. But what if there is a particular hard skill that you really don’t have a lot of experience with?” -Elissa Shuck, LYWL Ep. 45
In this episode, I’ll teach you how to ease friction with any area that you lack qualifications in. You’ll learn how to craft a thoughtful and authentic response that keeps you in consideration during the interview.
Control Your Career Subscription Membership: Support for SURVIVING career challenges and resources for creating a THRIVING career ::
- On-Demand Courses
- Live Coaching and Q&A Events
- Actionable lessons, guides and workbooks
- Tips for navigating toxic cultures, teams and people
- Handle micromanaging leaders and difficult coworker relationships
- Move forward when you feel stuck, bored or under-whelmed
- Identify and leverage your true value
- Get promotions, elevate your contribution and make moves
- Develop key skills like leadership, team development and communication
Free resources on my YouTube Channel
To learn more about me, visit my website and follow me on LinkedIn and don't forget to leave us a review!