Get Out Of Your Own Head, Wilderness 101 Racing, Project Updates, and More:
Brian Strauser of The Strauser Project is stepping up for the younger generation and others, blazing out a trail for others to follow. Brian is a guy with tremendous heart and wears his emotions on his sleeve… along with a few tattoos too!
Quote: Get Out Of Your Own Head! - Brian Strauser
One mans journey to help himself by helping others!!! Join in the journey!!! LIVE LIFE!!!
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Bike Love Mindset
- Giving Back Along The Way
- Mental and Physical Training
[spp-tweet tweet="Train your mind and your body. Getting ready for the Wilderness 101 Mountain Bike Race and more! You Too Can LIVETHEFUEL! #biking #charity #training #getoutside @livethefuel "]
One, just as a heads up for future info coming up, I'm going to meet with the Fit Chick, Selene Yeager of Bicycling Magazine. Selene is one of those chicks that I've known for many, many years as long as I've been in the Lehigh Valley.
I thought of this as we were talking day and I would say, "GET OUT OF YOUR OWN HEAD". That's my big comment for today, "GET OUT OF YOUR OWN HEAD. We sit around and worry about the 10,000 things going wrong. Take the steps and do the two things you know you can do right. Don't engulf yourself in all of the bullshit that's going on. There's so much of it. Trust me. I could talk for 10 podcasts in a row about some of the stuff I got going on.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time="00:30"] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time="09:30"] Black Ice Adventures. This was a bad one, I laid off the gas and was going to go through it pretty mellow. When I hit it, my truck disappeared literally the ass started coming around. In my pickup, Steve's both arms went, one grabbed the console, the next one is out the window. I got the infamous Willie's in my stomach.
- [spp-timestamp time="15:00"] This day being a like a chronic reader and whatever, I still am yet to figure out 100%. Anybody looks at overweight people and thinks they have a weight problem, an eating problem, whatever. Quite often it's not. That's not the problem. That's the solution to their problems.
- [spp-timestamp time="18:30"] Along came this event called the Wilderness 101. When I first started reading about this I thought you had to be a special kind of idiot to even consider this. A long long time ago when I was hardcore, it might have been as far as 10 years ago, it was a Leesburg Bakers Dozen Race.
- [spp-timestamp time="25:00"] Sharing the right stories, maybe they could click with some people, clearly, that clicked with him. He just needed a goal.
- [spp-timestamp time="30:00"] Wilderness 101 continued. I know exactly the first hill and every one thereafter for the next 40 some miles. I have a much better understanding as to the type of training that needs to be involved.
- [spp-timestamp time="35:00"] Shoutout to Selene Yeager “The Fit Chick”, author at Bicycling Magazine and FINAL WORDS.
Watch On YouTube:
Follow on Instagram: