Your Professional Storytelling, Archetypes Co-Host:
Kylie Slavik has revolutionized the way online marketing is done, proving that love and story-based marketing can get better results than fear, hype, and scarcity. She has pioneered methods across Facebook and LinkedIn advertising, business storytelling, email copywriting, content marketing and strategic partnerships... generating multiple millions of dollars for her clients. She's been behind hundreds of launches and funnels and done business with teams such as Gina DeVee, Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy, Arielle Ford, John Assaraf, and more. She is a big fan of ketosis, the Ocean, running, and writing.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time="03:25"] With regards to Health, Business, and Lifestyle, they're all the same for Kylie.
- [spp-timestamp time="03:55"] Referring to episode 079 with Ali Walter.
- [spp-timestamp time="05:30"] Choosing to work with somebody as her new coaching client, that had shared a more emotional video that others.
- [spp-timestamp time="07:30"] Talking influencing Millennials vs the X Generation.
- [spp-timestamp time="09:05"] Digital Marketing is in my blood.
- [spp-timestamp time="10:45"] Pulling teeth working with Holistic practitioners.
- [spp-timestamp time="14:40"] Resistance to money.
- [spp-timestamp time="16:00"] Reframing your mindset.
- [spp-timestamp time="17:00"] Losing the resistance around money.
- [spp-timestamp time="18:01"] Becoming an affiliate, launch strategist, facebook manager.
- [spp-timestamp time="18:10"] $2.5 million camaign, in 12 weeks, in the womens coaching space.
- [spp-timestamp time="21:08"] Confidence in knowing what to charge customers.
- [spp-timestamp time="50:18"] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet="Find that middle path and you'll get there. @kylieslavik @LIVETHEFUEL "]
Links and Resources:
You need to find your own way and you need to find your own authentic way forward. At the same time, you also need guidance, you need mentors, you need structures, you need systems. It's that space between direct response and story which are opposites and both have really good things in them... Find that middle path and you'll get there.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel