What is situational leadership, and what are some of its benefits?
I've always been a big fan of the situational leadership model. To me, it's the very backbone of leadership, and in today's 'Ask Rob' segment, I explain precisely why.
I break down the model's four stages, and I share a few examples of how it works. I also explain why new managers should learn about the situational leadership concept.
Tune in to learn how you can develop situational leadership skills to become a better leader.
Do you have a challenging scenario you'd like to run by me?
Go to https://sartoleadershipgroup.com/leadership-jam-session-podcast/. Click on 'Ask Rob' and send your request. I'll respond with some guidance on your scenario!
- What is the situational leadership model? (00:00)
- Why this model is the backbone of leadership (03:26)
- The four levels of the situational leadership model (06:11)
- The mistake all leaders do (12:17)
- Why this model applies to all leaders (12:23)
How are the leaders at all levels of management tackling the toughest challenges each day? Learn more at: https://sartoleadershipgroup.com