Ryan Bolduc, based in Southern Maine, is an electrical engineer and multifamily investor. Wanting more control of his time, he set out to invest in real estate buying and holding small multifamily properties. Ryan has been documenting his journey to financial & time freedom and beyond. Ryan is a professional engineer, along with being a husband and dad.
Scaling your real estate portfolio with a day job
Keeping your money working - HELOC vs. refinancing
Time freedom, Location Freedom, and Financial Freedom
How to get started in an expensive market
How masterminds and coaching can fuel your growth
1. What was your biggest hurdle getting started in real estate investing, and how did you overcome it?
· Mindset and taking action, therefore started listening to real estate investing podcasts.
2. Do you have a personal habit that contributes to your success?
· Keep grinding and going after until he accomplished his goal.
3. Do you have an online resource that you find valuable?