Today I speak with Family and Couples Therapist - Dovid Feldman
One of the biggest challenges for couples isn't getting married in the first place but actually staying married and putting the necessary work into their relationship to make that happen. Unfortunately for many couples they are simply not equipped with the necessary tools, have not been set a great example by their own parents or have unrealistic expectations.
In todays conversation I delve into the following with Dovid:
- How marriage is a personal and spiritual journey that goes through different stages
- Why leadership in marriage has gotten such bad press but why it's an essential thing for me to have.
- How the sanctity of marriage can be infiltrated by friends and family
- The change men go through in their 40's whilst married
- A number of tactics you can use today to transform the tone of your marriage very quickly indeed
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The V.A.M Blueprint click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here