Loading Episode...
Thriving on Purpose Podcast - Elisabeth and Sebastien Richard 22nd January 2019
E30: How to Become Unstoppable (Dave Anderson)

E30: How to Become Unstoppable (Dave Anderson)

Growing from undertaker to Game-Changer

The Bible says that we were given "All things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that has called us to glory and virtue." ~ 2 Peter 1:3

All things... for life. So, this means that we should be unstoppable!

However, most of us are living under this high calling and glorious standard. And worse, we often make excuses as to why we are NOT game-changers instead

So, how can you become an unstoppable game-changer?

According to Dave Anderson, a leading international speaker and author on personal and corporate performance improvement and the author of the book Unstoppable: Transforming your mindset to create change, to accelerate results, and be the best at what you do; it all begins with your mindset.

In this episode we'll share with you Dave's analysis on four performance levels people find themselves at.

But most important, we'll give you the goods on how to bring yourself up to the level where the 'magic' happens: the game-changer status.


This is one episode you don't want to miss!

In This Episode You Will:


♦ Learn how God has already positioned us to be game-changers on earth.


♦ Go in depth into the four different performance levels people operate on.


♦ Learn the eight distinctive traits that separate game-changers from the crowd.


♦ Ask yourself two life-altering questions in order to identify your 'Why'.


Memorable Quotes:


"Believers, are called to a life of excellence… without excuses. He provided us with all things so we wouldn’t make excuses."

"Although you may find yourself in one category today, it doesn’t mean you will be in the same category tomorrow - for the better or worse."

"Many are undertakers not because of a lack of skill, talent or knowledge, but because they have the wrong mindset. In fact, some undertakers are the most talented individual on their team!"

"Talent does not equal contribution."

"They are capable of more, but they settle for average. That’s your basic caretaker."

“Caretakers are people who believe that others get all the breaks, success, and money for the work they will never do. They do the minimum baseline work and think it’s heroic.” - Dave Anderson

"The caretakers do their jobs. As a result, they will always have a job… and the game changers will always be their boss."

"The main problem of playmakers is not in their mechanics, talent, skill, or knowledge base… it’s in their mindset."

“Success in hockey is 80% a mental game, and the other 20% is just in your mind.” ~ Larry Robinson

"Game-changers have built daily habits and thinking patterns that enable them to perform at this level. They have focused harder on their mindset than anything else - and the results speak for themselves."

"People aren’t part of the race because their ‘Why’ isn’t strong enough."

Les Brown said “You gotta be hungry!!!” But, you won’t be hungry unless you find a strong enough why.


Recommended Resources:


Podcast Episode 23: 10 Principles Successful Christian entrepreneurs Live By:

Listen Here!


Dave Anderson's book, Unstoppable: Transforming your mindset to create change, to accelerate results, and be the best at what you do


The Game Changer Life Podcast: Listen Here!


The post E30: How to Become Unstoppable (Dave Anderson) appeared first on Thriving on Purpose.