Do you want to sell your house fast but also for top dollar?
In this episode, we get into the right way to price, prepare, and promote your home so it sells without it sitting on the market for months. We'll cover everything from cleaning, preparing, and marketing, to staging and negotiating, and get into how a professional could make the process a million times easier for you.
- Price your house correctly. The longer the house sits on the market, the better the chances are that you will not get the price you want.
- Get your house prepped for the market because once it goes live, the pictures are already taken, and that’s the first impression buyers see when searching online. The more work you put into it upfront, the better potential you'll have to sell it quickly when it hits the market. You might want to hire a professional stager to put in all the furniture and things to make the house look really good.
- Repair any damaged items in your house or fix anything you know is broken.
- Having a home inspector pre-inspect your home and having a termite person do a full termite inspection. By doing that, you know what you might need to fix and what repairs might be needed.
- Fixing all the leaks and damage, like roof leaks.
- Cleaning your house from top to bottom.
- Power washing your house.
- Maximum exposure equals the highest price and the quickest close.
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻