In today's episode, we’re talking Startups and Storytelling with the awesome Jess Thoms from White Lane Creative.
Jess helps brands to articulate their purpose, ideate creativity, and curate community. She works to bring start-up and early stage businesses to life through developing brand strategy, content marketing, and community management.
This is a really actionable and valuable episode guys so get your notepads or Evernote apps ready.
In this episode
- What’s been happening over the last month or so on LinkedIn
- The importance of storytelling consistently and strategically for startups
- How a brand’s personality can be defined and highlighted through the stories you tell and how they are told
- The biggest mistakes that so many businesses make in their brand communications
- Having an internal strategy and document of brand persona for all staff to access
- Top 3 tips for better brand marketing
Links in this Episode
White Lane Creative
Xandra - Conversation Design Studio
Jess on LinkedIn
Financial Review Young Rich List