Today I am joined by International Bestselling Author of Men are from Mars Women Are from Venus - John Gray.
With 40 years expertise in relationships as a coach, a speaker, author and commentator on the subject John is extremely well placed to deconstruct the dynamics in a relationship between men and women.
In this Part One of a two part episode, we discuss:
- How the role of Men and Women has changed dramatically over the years but their biology has changed very little.
- The hormonal imbalance that John sees at the root of this as Women have low estrogen levels and Men have low testosterone levels.
- How Women need to be allowed to share their feelings rather than Men looking to 'fix' them.
- The importance of 'Cave Time' for Men in order to process emotion and feelings in a different to which Women like to 'share' how they are feeling.
- Why Women often work so hard on relationships that it becomes difficult for them to see themselves as the problem instead of their husband
Many of my guests are using a system or blueprint in order to radically level up their lives in a number of areas, (I do to). I am showing you the steps you can take to do the same in my Free eBook The V.A.M Blueprint you can grab a FREE copy just click here
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here