Juliet Clark is a six- time author, speaker and podcaster who has spent the last twenty years helping authors, coaches, speakers, and small businesses all over the world build expert audiences.
Juliet and I discuss:
- Juliet’s background [02:06]
- What experts need to know about self-publishing [05:17]
- Your book as a nurturing tool [06:49]
- Influencers who are great marketers, yet not great at delivering results [12:02]
- Juliet’s platform-building process [14:57]
- What community means [24:27]
Juliet is the founder of Superbrand Publishing, a hybrid publishing house.
She started out as a mystery novelist and is best known for her books Gypsy, Granny Heist, Dead by Dawn, and Pitchslapped.
At age 46, Juliet received a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and is an avid hiker and golfer.
Learn more about Juliet at:
Thank you to our sponsor:
The Smashing the Plateau Community