Today my guest is Sarah Allen. Sarah is the partner account manager for Ruby Receptionists - the same company that is a sponsor for this podcast and has been for many, many years. In terms of full disclosure, I was a client of Ruby long before I started the podcast, and so it was a natural connection there when they agreed to become a sponsor and have been from near the beginning of this podcast. But Ruby has evolved over the years. And they recently really went through a management shake-up and they've added a bunch of features that they didn't have at the time when I first started with Ruby. We've had a feel representative from Ruby back in the day when we talk just about Virtual Receptionist. Today, we talk about why Ruby is such a great company, and why the services offered are so appropriate for solo and small firm practitioners. So without any further delay, here is my friend Sarah Allen.
In this episode, Neil and Sarah discuss:
- What Ruby does for law firms.
- Capturing more client calls and standing out with your client experience.
- Utilizing the calls you’re receiving to track your marketing strategies.
- The importance of having live chat on your website to better serve your clients.
- The number one thing you should do if you are looking to automate and grow your law practice is to hire a virtual receptionist.
- Your virtual receptionist can do more than you are likely allowing them to do. As they work with you, they will get to know you and your firm and will be able to serve your clients better.
- Your website is your new front door - that is where people are coming to meet you, learn about your service offerings, and learn more about what they need.
- It takes a lot of moving parts to run a business, which is what your law firm is. Utilizing a virtual receptionist, like Ruby, will save you time, save you effort, and free you up to do the important work that only you can do.
"Every call is more than just a conversation, it's more than just answering the phone. There's a lot more that goes into handling all those calls, and everything that goes along with them." — Sarah Allen
Get in touch with Sarah Allen:
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist - Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time - to learn more, go to https://get.ruby.com/TLE or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO - Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won't confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.