Today I am joined by Creative Writer, Author and Podcast Host Chris Michaels
I speak to Chris about how he has used the power of creativity and the simple act of journaling to not only process his own thoughts but develop the skill as a creative writer and podcast host
- The evolution Chris went through in journaling out his own mental health and why he found this such a powerful skill to harness
- How people resonated with the way in which he was able to take apart very difficult thoughts and emotions and transmute them into something positive.
- The Method of Loci technique that Chris uses.
- The value in us all harnessing our inner child for creativity
- The weoponisation of words we see right now and how as Dads being strong role models and leading by example is key
**To grab a FREE copy of my new e-book The Dad Blueprint click here**
Get involved and find out more
To get involved with the conversation on social media we are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
If you want to join the Guild of Dads you can do so via our Facebook Group
Episode show notes can be found on our website
If you like what we are doing, leave a rating and review here