With over 7.4 billion people in the world, it’s easy to feel a little irrelevant or insignificant in the grand scheme of things. But I’m here to remind you of your indisputable importance in this ever-changing universe of ours. Your entrepreneurial dreams matter, and the world needs to hear from you.
This is something that my best buddy, Pat Flynn, discussed in his thunderous closing keynote speech at last year’s Youpreneur Summit. That’s right, I’ve snatched his fantastic speech from the keynote archives to treat your ears to his potentially life-changing words.
Pat’s keynote speech earned him a standing ovation. And I’m convinced that by the time you’ve finished listening to this podcast, you’ll be tempted to stand up and applaud him from your living room sofa, on the commute to work, or wherever you happen to be listening to this podcast!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The secret to what makes business work is understanding it’s not about you, it’s about who you serve
- Not every drawback is a failure, sometimes it’s an opportunity for something greater
- Your defining moment in life is when you finally choose to commit to your new path
- Success won’t happen unless you believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals
- You can’t control everything in life, but you can control how you react and the actions you take
- Make sure your audience feels like they’re in the right place with the right people
- Take time out of your busy schedule to talk to your customers and build real relationships
- If you can define the problem better than your target customer, they’ll automatically assume you’ve got the solution
- Show your audience that you’re interested in their problems and go out of your way to make them feel included
- When you bring your community together, it elevates your brand and makes it much stronger
- Offer small surprises to your audience because when you give attention, you get attention
- If you want to change someone’s life, start by changing their day
- You can sell and serve at the same time – selling doesn’t take away anything from anyone, it gives them something purposeful
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If...