Michael talks with Hugo Engel from Leon Restaurants about how they have pivoted in these challenging times by launching a number of new digital channels as well as feeding our frontline heroes.
They also discuss the importance of not only ensure that your operations are safe but also give customers a human experience - contactless but human.
This episode will help you to understand how to approach digitalisation of your revenue streams and what the big trends are digital and much more.
Key takeaways from this episode are:
- The current impact on the restaurant industry
- Hospitality is late to be disrupted by tech
- Tech help to get food to people where they want it
- Tech can help businesses in the future to become more human
- Own your own delivery and e-commerce channel is key
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy