003 – Why CSR Is Critical Today: 5 Intriguing Headlines and 15 Questions That Will Change the Way You Look At Your Company
Why Corporate Social Responsibility is critical today. In this episode, Janet and Barbra talk about 5 intriguing headlines and 15 questions that will change the way you look at your company. Listen and learn more!
Warning: this information will change the way you look at your company! …and other companies!
We have chosen 5 top headlines that show CSR’s critical role in business today.
These stories include intriguing, hard facts that make CSR a “no brainer” for your company. And no matter your role in your company, no matter the type of company you have or work for, we think you’ll be able to connect these with your business.
On our free download, we have provided links to each of these articles. We have also provided 3 ways you can consider applying each of these articles to your company!
1. Fast Company : “Most millennials would take a pay cut to work at an environmentally responsible company” (Feb. 14, 2019)
2. Sustainable Brands: “Gen Z Believes in Its Own Power to Make Change, But That Companies Must Lead the Way” (Oct. 23, 2019)
3. Harvard Business Review: “ESG Comes of Age” (May 2019)
4. The New York Times: “Companies see climate change hitting their bottom lines in the next 5 years” (June 4, 2019)
5. The Wall Street Journal: “Move over shareholders: Top CEO’s say companies have obligations to society” (Aug. 19, 2019)