Brigid Titgemeier is a functional nutrition dietitian, graduate school instructor, and functional medicine patient. Her passion for helping others use food as medicine comes from her 15 years of experience battling her own personal health issues. When she realized that traditional medicine only cared about treating illness and disease instead of preventing it, she learned to heal herself through an integrative approach to food. Today, she’s on a mission to help others transform their lives and their health through a personalized approach to nutrition, and she’s an incredible advocate for finding a healthy lifestyle that works for you.
You will learn about...
- How traditional medicine prioritizes reactive over proactive measures
- Creating health instead of fear
- Intermittent fasting and metabolic flexibility
- Restricting and reincorporating foods into your diet
- The most common underlying issues that lead to leaky gut
- Creating your own individualized diets
- The biggest deficiencies most people face
Connect with Kelly:
Be Well By Kelly is a production of Crate Media
Mentioned in this episode:
Be Well Protein Powder
Grass-fed protein powder with organic monkfruit extract, organic cacao & vanilla, and NOTHING else. Get $5 off your order at bewellbykelly.com with promo code 'PODCAST5'.